Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A heaping dose of Randomness

So how's life in the big, wonderful world for you? I am doing quite well, thank you!

I realize it has been over a year since my last post, and for that I apologize to my one reader (if they have not abandoned me, yet). However, I am back on the wagon! This year, there will be MORE of me to spread around!

I promise if I'm elected, I will post once a week for any who cares. My opponent, however, has not posted in at least three... days. I plan to end this travesty when I attain office.

So let's catch up the ADD way!...

Well, I was unable to make it to conference this time. Stinks, I know. (For all those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, you'd have to visit the cult I am apart of to understand. Best cult in the world, mind you.) Anyway, I hear tell it turned out well. Okay, maybe more than just well. Try AWESOME!

I am reading a book at the moment. "The List" by Robert Whitlow. Perrty good. A little dry at first, but it's getting interesting.

I changed my major a few months ago--from journalism to history. Actually, I just switched my major with my minor.

What else, what else?...

Oh! I have a couple new jobs--reporter for The Chase and "correspondant" for the Portales News-Tribune. Kinda fun, kinda not.

God has blessed me ginormously this last year. For example, I received a large scholarship from the veteran's group the "Air Commandos," of which my grandfather is apart.

But, above all, I want to thank Jesus for his love and grace. It has kept me through another year.

I cannot believe how random I am writing. This is rather unlike me.

So, I guess I will catch you, at farthest, a week from now.

God be praised,

Arden

No comments: