Friday, October 05, 2007

Open your mouth and say, "Ahhh"

Howdy!

I thought I'd jump up in the chair for my check-up since I have been very little involved with my blog. Bad me.

These last few weeks (and the coming ones, I can tell) have been (and will be) very stressful. I've had a paper and two exams all due in the same week. In these next few weeks, it is not going to get any better. Next week, I have two exams. The week after that, I will have to complete yet another one. Three weeks from now, I will have two papers due. Fun, fun, fun.

And the amusement just keeps pouring out. Don't you just love college life?

Yeah, me neither.

But things are temporarily looking up. 1) I just celebrated (um, not really) another birthday today, 2) we had a great revival this week, and 3) surprisingly, unless something changes, I will be able to attend the men's discipleship tonight to boot.

My ups and downs, though, do not dictate God's existence in my life. I have learned the hard way that the Father does not love conditionally. His love is not controlled by my actions; my destiny may be, but His love is never limited to my successes. Even when I fall down smack on my spiritual face, He still loves me and is ready to see me, when I repent, cleansed through the blood of Jesus.

All clean and ready to go.

No comments: